Monday, January 25, 2010

The Studio


Just thought i would share a random shot i took of the studio while waiting for models. I'm standing where i was taking most pictures, looking down the line. There is room behind me where the models are getting painted and ready, and to the left there are about half the "stalls" and then down to the left is a "studio setup" that is their lights and backdrop. This did make me want to have room for a studio even more than normal. I still am kicking myself for not buying that house in laCrosse that had the finished barn with regulation basketball court on the ground level. Although i wouldn't be there now anyway. Still, i dream of that, and then connect the damn thing to my house with tunnels or hamster tubes so i don't have to go out in the snow in winter. ;)

No comments: